New Berlin VFW Post
17980 Beloit Road, New Berlin, WI 53146
2022 Registration for Softball will be done through paper registration only. Each team member must complete a registration form and turn the form into their Team Captain. Team Captains will turn completed team registrations and roster into the WSO office via mail or by dropping off at our office, along with a $100 Team Fee.
Tom Volkmann 414-788-3344 firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 9:00 A.M.
Format: All Age Divisions for Men and Women
· Roster can have a maximum of 22 players
· Registration and team roster must be submitted by the team captain only
· Individuals must list team captain and team name on the registration form
· This is an inseam tournament, all games will have seven (7) innings unless a tie occurs
· Each team member must have an individual registration form
· To qualify as a Wisconsin Team, the team must have more than 50% of the registered player reside in Wisconsin
· All team players must fill out a paper registration and submit it to the team captain - No online registration for Softball
Team Rosters can be found on the WSO website or contact the office.
Fee: $ 35 per Athlete Registration fee
$ 100 per team, to be paid when the roster and registration forms are turned in
$ 8 per athlete who is on more than one roster