Hall of Fame Nominations
Want to Nominate An Athlete for 2018? - Forms Due November 30th, 2017
- Nominees must qualify in any one or a combination of the following categories:
a. Athletic participation
b. Non-athletic (volunteer) participation
- Nominations may be submitted by anyone. Self-nominations are acceptable,
- Nominees may be nominated posthumously.
- Nominations may be made for anyone involved in the Wisconsin Senior Olympics since its inception in 1980.
- Members of the Selection Committee are not eligible for nomination.
- Current salaried or paid individuals of the Wisconsin Senior Olympics are not eligible for nomination.
- All nominees will be judged on their individual accomplishments and significant contributions to the Wisconsin Senior Olympics.
- All applications must meet the November 30th deadline.
Click here for the Hall of Fame Nomination Application!
Complete the form and email to our President, John White: email@example.com.
Or mail your form to Wisconsin Senior Olympics, 125 N. Executive Drive, Suite 206, Brookfield, WI 53005.